2017 SEASON PRE-REGISTRATIONS Coming Soon!!!!
Redlands City Futsal Club’s 2017 season is set to launch bigger and better than ever. This year we will be continuing to operate the successful expanded competition format which will be run on Sunday’s for teams from U6-Opens.
To celebrate the season launch we’re offering the first 100 players who register for the Redland City Futsal competition before the 1st September the opportunity to win a new playing kit for their team (Futsal 8 numbered shirts + 8 shorts). To be eligible players must appear in an individual or team nomination form and must have completed their registration and payment.
RCFC are taking registrations for all competitions now.
Age groups available*:
• U6/7 (players born 2010 or 2011)
• U8 (players born 2009)
• U9’s (players born 2008)
• U10/11 (players born 2006 or 2007)
• U12/13 (players born 2004 or 2005)
• U14/15 (players born 2002 or 2003)
• Opens (players born 2001 or before)
Registration and all match fees for ONLY $165 per player (U6-9) and $195 per player (U10-Open).
All competitions run on Sundays starting -1st October to 3rd December between 9:00am-4:30pm @ REDLANDS COLLEGE.
The provision playing schedule is as follows, subject to change in response to demand:
All teams will play a 9 round fixture competition with the 10th round being Finals based on league ladder.
Opportunity to play in SEQ – South East Qld’s Futsal Preimer League
Why Redland City Futsal Club:
• Play at one of QLD’s premier Futsal venues
• No games in school holidays
• All games completed before Christmas.
• No pre-season or outdoor football trial date clashed (including NPL)!
• Player identification from Redland City Futsal Club’s Director of Coaching & QLD State coach Andy Greenland.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 3821 2831.
HOW TO REGISTER…
PLAYER SIGN ON AND PAYMENT
Redland City Futsal Club conducts all player registrations online :
1: Football Federation Australia’s player registration and payment system www.myfootballclub.com.au.
Registration and payment through myfootballclub is a process that will be familiar to any player that has registered in an FFA affiliated outdoor, Summer 6’s or Futsal in the past 3 seasons.
1) Head to www.myfootballclub.com.au
2) Enter your account using your FFA number and password.
3) Click “Register”
4) Enter “Redland City Futsal Club” – PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS BOX WILL ALREADY BE AUTOFILLED WITH YOUR MOST RECENT CLUB REGISTRATION SO CHECK CAREFULLY
5) Select “Player”
6) Select the “(Age Group) Redland City Futsal 2016″ package.
7) Click “Add Package” and select “Next” at the bottom of the page
8) Accept the Terms and Conditions
9) Select “Pay Online”
10) Complete your payment using your Credit card details (2.3% charge applies)
* Subject to minimum number of team registrations. RCFC may change age group classifications as required. **Subject to the number of teams registering.