2016 SEASON PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW!!!!
Redlands City Futsal Club’s 2016 season is set to launch bigger and better than ever. This year we will be continuing to operate the successful expanded competition format which will be run over two nights for teams from U6-Opens.
To celebrate the season launch we’re offering the first 100 players who register for the Redland City Futsal and Redlands United FC Summer 6’s competition before the 1st September the opportunity to win a new playing kit for their team (Futsal 8 numbered shirts + 8 shorts, Summer 6’s 10 unumbered shirts +10 shorts). To be eligible players must appear in an individual or team nomination form and must have completed their registration and payment in myfootballclub.com.au.
RCFC are taking registrations for all competitions now.
Age groups available*:
• U6/7 (players born 2009 or 2010) – Half court 4 vs 4
• U8/9 (players born 2007 or 2008)
• U10/11 (players born 2005 or 2006)
• U12/13 (players born 2003 or 2004)
• U14/15 (players born 2001 or 2002)
• U16-Opens (players born 2000 or before)
Registration and all match fees for ONLY $155 per player (U6-9) and $185 per player (U10-Open).
Team expressions of interest open until Friday 2nd October. Teams Register Here Individual expression of interest open until Friday 2nd October. Individuals Register Here Referees wanted. $10 per game U6-10, $15 per game U10-15 $ 20 per game U16 & Opens. Register As A REFEREE Why Redland City Futsal Club:
All competitions run on Wednesday and Thursdays 5/6th October to 7/8th December between 4:30-8:30pm @ REDLANDS COLLEGE.
The provision playing schedule is as follows, subject to change in response to demand:
5:00-6:00 U6/7 and U10/11
6:00-7:00 u10/11 and U14/15
8:00-9:00 U14/15 (if required)
6:00-7:00 u8/9 and U12/13
7:00-8:00 Uu12/13 and u16-Open
Why Redland City Futsal Club:
• Play at one of QLD’s premier Futsal venues
• No games in school holidays
• All games completed before Christmas.
• No pre-season or outdoor football trial date clashed (including NPL)!
• European style home and away competition**
• Player identification from Redland City Futsal Club’s Director of Coaching & QLD State coach Andy Greenland.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3821 2831.
HOW TO REGISTER…
PLAYER SIGN ON AND PAYMENT
Redland City Futsal Club conducts all player registrations online via a2 step process:
Step 1: Online Comp Nomination
Step 2: Football Federation Australia’s player registration and payment system www.myfootballclub.com.au.
Registration and payment through myfootballclub is a process that will be familiar to any player that has registered in an FFA affiliated outdoor, Summer 6’s or Futsal in the past 3 seasons.
1) Head to www.myfootballclub.com.au
2) Enter your account using your FFA number and password.
3) Click “Register”
4) Enter “Redland City Futsal Club” – PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS BOX WILL ALREADY BE AUTOFILLED WITH YOUR MOST RECENT CLUB REGISTRATION SO CHECK CAREFULLY
5) Select “Player”
6) Select the “(Age Group) Redland City Futsal 2016″ package.
7) Click “Add Package” and select “Next” at the bottom of the page
8) Accept the Terms and Conditions
9) Select “Pay Online”
10) Complete your payment using your Credit card details (2.3% charge applies)
For a step by step guide on how to create or retrieve FFA account details and how to complete registration, including screen shots of each stage download the how to guide by clicking on the following link:
* Subject to minimum number of team registrations. RCFC may change age group classifications as required. **Subject to the number of teams registering.