U12-18 Divisional Football
2017 U12-18 Divisional Programmes
Once again Redlands United will be offering a range of Junior Divisional programmes running in the Football Brisbane Competition. In addition to the Div 1/2 programmes which have concluded their identification process, Football Brisbane gradings have Redlands United fielding teams in the following Divisions:
U12 Div 1
U12 Div 3
U12 Div 5
U13 Div 1
U13 Div 3
U13 Div 5
U14 Div 2
U14 Div 3
U14 Div 4
U14 Div 5
U15 Div 1
U15 Div 2
U15 Div 6
U16 Div 1
U16 Div 4
U16 Div 1 Girls
Teams in these programmes will be able to access 2 training session per week with U12-13’s accessing a 3/4 goal and a 1/4 field in all sessions and U14 + Accessing a half field with full sized goal once a week. Teams will be made of players who register and complete the first non-refundable deposit with Redlands United via myfootballclub.com.au in the New Year.
Places are capped per age group to ensure squads of no more than 15 players (Div 3 and below). Registered players will complete grading in Februray 2017 to determine which Division they are placed with.
2017 registration fees for Divisions 3 and below $585 (Including GST, myfootballclub processing fee applies).
All fees include:
- Club membership
- FFA, Football Queensland & Football Brisbane Affiliation
- Member Federation and Club Insurances
- Football Brisbane Competition Fees
- FFA Coach and Manager Registration Fees
- Football Brisbane Referee Development Levy
- Council rates and water costs
- Maintenance of fields,
- Clubhouse and grounds infrastructure maintenance
- Utilities – Lighting, electricity, phone, and IT etc.
- Administrative costs – Management & finance, stationery, postage, photocopying, printing etc.
- RUFC owned BLK playing shirts (+ shorts for seniors)
- Team Match Balls
- All match fees for 18-22 game season