Senior & Masters Men’s & Women’s Football
City Leagues & Legends Women
Redlands United will once again be offering a range of programmes in the Football Brisbane competition. The successful City Men’s 1, 3 and 6 programmes will again be offered and a City 2 and 3 (TBC) Womens teams.
If you are interested in nominating to play as an individual or have a group of players wishing to play for one of of Redlands United’s Senior Men’s or Women’s teams please CLICK HERE and complete the online nomination form.
Programme fees for 2017 Men and Women’s City Leagues, and Women’s Legends are*:
City Men/Women – $635 (Including GST, myfootballclub processing fee applies)
Legends Women- $435 (Including GST, myfootballclub processing fee applies)
All fees include:
- Club membership
- FFA, Football Queensland & Football Brisbane Affiliation
- Member Federation and Club Insurances
- Football Brisbane Competition Fees
- FFA Coach and Manager Registration Fees
- Football Brisbane Referee Development Levy
- Council rates and water costs
- Maintenance of fields,
- Clubhouse and grounds infrastructure maintenance
- Utilities – Lighting, electricity, phone, and IT etc.
- Administrative costs – Management & finance, stationery, postage, photocopying, printing etc.
- RUFC owned BLK playing shirts (+ shorts for seniors)
- Team Match Balls
- All match fees for 18-22 game season
*Subject to no increase registration or match fee costs from FFA, FQ,FB
Over 35 Men
The ever popular Over 35 men’s competitions will be returning in 2017 with Redlands set to enter teams in the Lions run Queensland Masters Football competition.
Redlands will be fielding teams in the following Divisions:
- Division 1
- Division 2
- Division 3
- Division 6
Programme fees for the 2017 Over 35 competitions are $410. To register your interest in the 2017 Over 35’s please CLICK HERE and complete the online nomination form.
2017 LIFE MEMBERS & HARDSHIP FUNDS
Redlands United is pleased to offer members a range of financial assistance packages to support the participation of senior players at the club.
LIFE MEMBERS DISCOUNT
Approved life members of Redlands United FC are eligible to receive the following discounts to their fees:
• Life members – 100% fee discount
• Junior child of a life member – 50% refund
• Senior child of a life member – $100 discount
Click Here to apply
If your family is experiencing financial or personal hardship you can apply for financial support from Redlands United Hardship Bursary.
Your application will be assessed by the Executive Management Committee and if accepted an offer of financial support will be issued.
All applications for life member and hardship funds must be lodged before Friday 24th February 2017.
Click Here to apply